As punishment to last week’s complaint of cold weather in the 40s, I was given even worse weather this week where it stayed in the 20s and 30s. It was a cold week in Helen’s Haven™.
Gardening With Confidence™ was recognized as Ecosystem Gardening’s 2009 Garden of the Year.
Gardening With Confidence™ was mentioned in Susan Reimer’s Garden Variety’s Blog again this month. Thank you Baltimore Sun!
And Lisa Gustavson with GetInTheGarden listed her favorite wilidlife bloggers in Follow the Leaders.
Thanks for mentioning Gardening With Confidence™; it’s an honor to be mentioned along with so many great, passionate wildlife bloggers.
365 DAYS IN THE GARDEN – everyday, there is something to do garden related….
4. Break ice on bird feeders, added suet feed to supplemental feeders.
5. Read Plant Delight Nursery Catalog.
6. The early spring issue of Country Gardens arrived – Nice!
7. Spoke to a garden club about Adding Winter Interest to your garden.
8. Ordered Pathenocissus tricuspidata, Boston Ivy ‘Fenway Park’ from Plant Delight Nursery. Will pick up in April.
9. Worked on three presentations, Creating Privacy Hedgerows, Designing With Vines, and The Business of Garden Coaching.
10. Finalized plans for Garden Bloggers meeting in Buffalo! This going to be so much fun.
Sent in full submission package to publisher. Now we wait. In the meantime, I wrote another chapter today.
The early spring issue of Country Garden had a nice little story I did about Beth Jimenez and Amelia Lane and their hypertufas through their business Lasting Impressions
Follow Helen on Twitter @HelenYoest and her facebook friend’s page, Helen Yoest or Gardening With Confidence™ Face Book Fan Page.
Helen also serves on the board of advisors for the JC Raulston Arboretum