Oh sure, it’s easy to spot a nature lover from their garden, but would be able to tell from their fridge or pantry?
Here’s what you will see:
- Large jar of grape jelly for the butterfly feeders
- Large jar of peanut butter for the squirrel feeders
- Mealworms in a bag next to the cokes
- Frozen blacked bananas for the butterflies
- Egg shells for nesting birds (for added calcium)
- Fresh made hummingbird nectar 1 part sugar, 4 parts water
Here’s another three:
- Cheap beer for butterflies to mud in
- Safflower seed
- Suet cakes
Have you hugged your wildlife today?
Gardening With Confidence